- Problem 1: Slow Performance
- Problem 2: Battery Drain
- Problem 3: Connectivity problems
Problem 1: Slow Performance
One of the most common complaints about the Trekstor Android tablet is slow performance. If your tablet is running slow, there are a few things you can try to speed it up.
- Clear the cache: Clearing the cache can help free up memory and improve performance. To do this, go to Settings > Storage > Cached data, then tap “Clear cache.”
- Close unnecessary apps: Running too many apps at once can slow down your tablet. Go to the recent apps menu and close any apps that you’re not using.
- Uninstall unused apps: Removing apps you no longer use can also help improve performance. Go to Settings > Apps, then tap on the app you want to uninstall and select “Uninstall.”
- Update your apps: Outdated apps can also slow down your tablet. Go to the Google Play Store, tap the menu button, and select “My apps & games.” Then, tap “Update” on any apps that need updating.
Problem 2: Battery Drain
Another common issue with the Trekstor Android tablet is battery drain. Here are few tips to help you extend the battery life of your tablet:
- Lower the screen brightness: One of the biggest drains on battery life is the screen. To lower the brightness, go to Settings > Display > Brightness and adjust it to lower level.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when you are currently not in the need to use them.
Problem 3: Connectivity Issues
- Check the Connectivity Settings: Make sure that your Trekstor device is set up correctly and is connected to the correct network. Check your Wi-Fi settings and make sure that you’re connected to the network it is supposed to.
- Check for Software Updates: Check in case there are any software updates available for your Trekstor device and install them in case necessary. This can help to ensure that your device is functioning correctly and has the latest security patches.
- Restart Your Device: If your device is having connectivity issues, try restarting it. This can often help to resolve any temporary issues that may be causing the problem.
- Reset the Network Settings: If you’re still having trouble connecting to network, you can try resetting the network settings. This will reset your device’s network settings back to their default values, which can help to resolve any issues that may be caused by incorrect settings.
- Contact Trekstor: If you’re still having trouble connecting to network, you can contact Trekstor for assistance. They can provide more specific troubleshooting steps that can help to resolve the issue.
Be sure to check the video below that explains how to open and fix your old and broken Trekstor tablet by yourself: