We already knew that Motorola did not supplement Droid only with connectivity in Verizon. In fact there were many credible information suggesting compatibility of this interesting mobile Android 2.0 connectivity with Europe.
The Motorola Milestone, to tell the truth, is not exactly the same mobile phone launched by Verizon in the United States. In sense it is better, as it integrates trial version of the navigator motor ship, which remains free for the first 60 days.
- – Connectivity WCDMA 900/2100 and GSM 850/900/1900;
- – Connectivity HSPA and GPRS;
- – Android 2.0;
- – 3.7-inch WVGA screen with 16:9 aspect ratio;
- – 5 megapixel camera; + WiFi, GPS and accelerometer;
- 1400 mAh battery
- * Web browser with Flash10
- * Applications are easy to install
- * Web Search with Google ™
- * 5MP camera and video recording
- * Google Maps ™ and MOTONAVE **