T-Mobile G1 Review
The T-Mobile G1 (aka the HTC Dream in the development) is an Internet-enabled smartphone with software developed by Google Inc.. and hardware designed by High Tech Computer Corporation in Taiwan. The G1 is the first phone on the market using the Android mobile platform. The phone is part of an open standard defined by the Open Handset Alliance. The phone was released in the U.S. on October 22, 2008, and in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2008 and was available in other European countries, including Germany and the Czech republic in the beginning of 2009 .
In the U.S. the price starts at $ 179 for new and existing T-Mobile customers if purchased with a two-year T-Mobile voice and data plan, and $ 399 without a contract. The G1 comes in black, bronze, or white.
* Display: 3.2 inch (8.1 cm) TFT – LCD flat touch-sensitive screen with HVGA 480 x 320 pixel resolution.
rogers htc dream review
rogers htc dream review. so by now you’ve probably seen that our rogers htc dream demo unit recently arrived in a locked safe and are wondering why such a fuss has been made over a device that has been for sale in the us from t-mobile …
* CPU: MSM7201A It is a dual-core CPU / GPU from Qualcomm and contains many built in features including 3G and a GPU capable of 4 million triangles / sec.
* Keyboard: The G1 has a sliding full 5 row QWERTY keyboard.
HTC Dream review. Også kaldet T-Mobile G1 Jeg har i skrivende stund haft min HTC Dream i et par uger, og har lyst til at dele mine erfaringer omkring den med jer. Jeg anser mig selv som en nogenlunde gennemsnitlig person i forhold til …
today we take a look at the first android mobile phone: check out http://reviewstash.com. duration : 0:10:11. technorati tags: android, dream, g1, htc, t-mobile.
It comes with a set of 6 navigational buttons:
- o (green, black in the United Kingdom) – make outgoing calls, receive calls, or open the dialer.
- o home (black) – displays home screen with shortcut icons for some applications and a drawer containing all applications on the phone.
- o trackball – navigating between items on the screen.
- o back (black) – return to the previous screen.
- o phone (red, black in the United Kingdom) – End active call or phone to sleep.
- o menu (black) – display the contextual menu for the current screen.
- o a touchscreen keyboard is scheduled for Q1 2009.
- * Audio: Instead of a headphone jack (like many HTC smartphones), the G1 a mini-USB connector compatible extUSB .
- * Camera: The G1 has 3.2-megapixel camera with auto focus functionality. The G1 supports playback of H.264, streaming, 3GPP, MPEG4, and Codec 3GP files. There is no flash.
- * Storage: The G1 has a microSD card slot and comes with a 1GB memory card (8GB in the United Kingdom). The device also works with a 16 GB card, it is also the limit.
- * Battery: The G1 has a user-replaceable, rechargeable battery. This can go up to 5 hours with it when receiving calls, and 130 hours in stand-by mode.
- * GPS: The G1 has a GPS receiver for precise positioning.
The G1 runs on the Android operating system.