Sony Ericsson Vivaz Review
On last Wednesday, Sony Ericsson introduced more or less a new camera phone called the Sony Ericsson Vivaz.
Beside the main feature of phones – calling, this phone can also record videos in High Definition.
The release was apparently not yet been scheduled for Wednesday, because shortly after the publication of this press release was again removed. Several technology sites had when all the data taken from the message.
So at Phone Arena to read the Vivaz previously under a different name doing the rounds in the rumor mill, namely as Kurara. The phone runs on Symbian S60 5th Edition, the same control software such as the Nokia N97.
Here are some video reviews/previews of Sony Ericsson Vivaz:
The Vivaz has an onboard 8.1-megapixel camera with image stabilization and face recognition. Thus, its HD movies to be included in 720p resolution. Moreover the device also functions as FM radio, and can be connected to a television for videos and photos taken on the big screen.
With Sony Ericsson Vivaz communication becomes truly entertaining video with high quality HD allowing customers to create and send their best experiences using the latest feature video capture and sharing.
• Capture – record spontaneous moments and memories in HD quality and high resolution video experience real. The dedicated movie button allows consumers to instantly shoot video with auto focus continues to make the perfect film in every moment.
• Watch the video content-display panel mode or online through Wi-Fi on the screen by 3.2 “.
• Share – upload via Wi-Fi on YouTube and Picasa in high resolution while you are still using the other features of the phone.
The open platform also allows users to customize their experience with downloading applications through the unique and exciting store PlayNow and Symbian Developer Community.
“The content created by users themselves, especially videos, are invading the Web,” says Lennard Hoornik, Head of Marketing, Sony Ericsson. “With Sony Ericsson Vivaz, we created a phone that makes it easy to achieve high definition video and upload it own expression of creativity on the web to share with everyone. Sony Ericsson Vivaz offers the beauty inside and out through open and intuitive experience that allows users to capture, watch and share their lives in HD quality. ”
Sony Ericsson Vivaz is characterized by the new design philosophy of “human curves, first introduced with Xperia X10, which will become a constant feature of the Sony Ericsson product portfolio. Designed to reflect the shape of the human body, and at the same time offering precise and engaging interaction with the mobile phone, Sony Ericsson Vivaz is immediately recognizable. ”
Sony Ericsson Vivaz
• Video HD – produce and transmit your best experience with the latest features video capture and sharing
• Social networking – easy access to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• 8.1 megapixel camera – capture the moments of life in high quality
• face detection and smile – a picture perfect at all times
• Sony Ericsson Media Player
Sony Ericsson Vivaz supports UMTS HSPA and GSM 900/2100 GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS and HSPA 850/1900/2100 EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
Sony Ericsson Vivaz will be available in selected markets from Q1 in colors Silver Moon, Cosmic Black, Galaxy Blue Ruby and Venus.
Price of Sony Ericsson Vivaz will be added soon. The phone will come in four different colors, Cosmic Black, Silver Moon, Venus Ruby Blue and Galaxy, will measure 107 x 52 x 12.5 mm for 97 grams, and will be powered by a 720MHz processor and battery-backed 5 to 440 hours and 75MB memory expandable up to 16GB with an 8GB microSD in the package.
The device features a 3.2-inch screen and can access the Internet through wifi and 3G. The Sony Ericsson Vivaz will be on the market this quarter and will be available in silver, black, blue and red. The price is yet unknown.